Friday, 23 December 2011

"wrapping up for christmas"

Ha - well the work year is over...

Now the family times begin.  First one is a lunch with my family and the the family of the guy who works for me (we have a small businesses - 2 man)
He has three small kids.  My teenagers and I are joining his family for some company sponsored McDonalds.  Simple, easy, no fuss, everyone will enjoy it, and most of all relaxing.

Next family event - 25th - til mid day when its just my crew (6 of us, Me, my partner and the 4 teenagers) - then we split up - the kids go to the other parent... and my partner and I go to the next family thing. 
My Parents place - with two of my sisters for the balance of 25th

A few days rest before the next one - 30th My Partners birthday and we meet up with her parents, sister, (not sure if here brother will be there)...

So lots of "family" stuff

Yes I will enjoy it!!  Hope you get to enjoy your families too, where ever they are.

buon natale

No comments: