Wednesday, 23 March 2011

So, I was thinking...

Each day I spend a little time (probably too much) reading some atheist blogs. 

If anyone asks about my thoughts on religion then I let them know that I'm an Atheist.  However, I don't if the company I'm with would either be possibly offended or if me stating this would cause the conversation to go in a direction it doesn't need to, as in make me the center of the discussion.

I am having trouble with that line of reasoning, mainly because it is deceiving and in essence lying to myself and my beliefs. 

So, I have been thinking, that I need to have more confidence about the whole atheist topic and to be more confident about why.  Hence the reading.

Their is a long blog post coming about how I got to this point, and certain amount of anger/disappointment about a girl who forced me to decide...  argh, teenage angst ! (and it was a long long time ago...)

Ciao

No comments: