Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Much rather read other blogs...

Well - It seems that this only my second blog post so...

Cooking dinner for my girlfriend tonight. A variation that I cooked for her last Sunday night.

Last time she did the roast veges - which she does so well, and I did the Eye Fillet with a Mushroom sauce - FANTASTIC (I had the eye fillets cut especially for me - nearly 1.5 inches)

OK - This time I'm using Ribeye steaks - Yes a lower cut of meat and not cut as thick (hmm) but the mushroom sauce was so good I'm going to make more of it. Plus I'm doing the vege - which will be mash potatoes and kumara (sweet potato) and carrots, brocolli, and peas. She does like mash potato and doesn't have it very often because her don't eat it!!

Anyway - I know all this cuz I just went and purchased it all

Ciao tutto

No comments: